Truebill welcomes guest posts from those who want to contribute their thoughts, ideas and tips for managing personal finance, as well as reporting on current events in the financial space.
We offer a few different opportunities for content:
We love working with brands that have similar audiences and value quality content as much as we do. A few campaign ideas we love:
- Guest boards on Pinterest
- A blog post or blog series
- A dedicated newsletter
- Gated tip sheets
- Survey/research piece
- Video content
Guest Posts and Regular Contributions
If you are a finance expert or blogger who would like to contribute to the Truebill blog, email jess [at] truebill [dot] com and include:
- A bit about yourself and your background in personal finance
- Links to some of your previously written pieces
- Whether you’re looking to submit once, or on an ongoing basis
- Whether you’re looking to be paid for the article, or simply looking to gain more exposure. As we are a startup on a scrappy budget, we will consider paid pieces if it’s a good fit, but priority consideration will be given to looking to build their brand.
We love swapping blog pieces with other like-minded content producers. Email jess [at] truebill [dot] com with some ideas.
We are committed to building a blog that contains quality, useful content. BEFORE SUBMITTING a request to contribute, please review our content guidelines to make sure you’d be a good fit.